Sunday 12 April 2009

am i casting the shadow?

hey guys. Its been awhile since my last post. Hahaha. I said that in my past few posts as well.
Well, im at the hospital. my granma is in the hospital. Keluar masuk, keluar masuk sudah ia ani. Kesian. Haha. Inda batah, my turn dalam hospital! Ahaha. Pakan.
alot of things happen these days. all of them effects my emotions, feelings, my physical and mental body. Ahaha. Apakaaan. :P banar pulaang. the things that is happening really makes me wonder. Haha.
forget about that bullshit, because im really active in my sports again! Ahaha. I love sports maaan. So fucking much. Ahahaha. basketball, volleyball. You name it, except football or swimming. :D i dont play football nor do swimming. Hehe.
And, i joined this debate thing at stpri. Hahaha. Stpri. :P
So far, im enjoy my life. (: dont have to stay up late, and msg with a partner and stuff. No offence to people who do. Hahaha.
Well, im gonna go off. It sucks typing a post from your phone. Ahaha.

Seeya guys.

No comments: