Sunday 1 February 2009

what do you want me to do?

I went to the mall with my family the other day. went to shop for abit. hahaha. i got shoes for school, black lacoste baby. but its fake. so i have nothing to be proud of. :P
sooo. i sat at the food court with my dad. then hamiz comes along.

Hamiz: Bro sigup eh.
Dayah: puki mu ah. (infront of my dad)
Hamiz: sama boss mu ko kah?
Dayah: yeah, family time. haha. ko sama boss mu jua tu. behapa ko?
Hamiz: bali mobile baru bro. hahaha. naaah *shows of this nokia thingy.
Dayah: eyaaa. macam jubur usulnya. hahaha
Hamiz: baie ko. hahaha. bah. see ya.

sooon, i went down to get my sister's busted handphone at the repair shop. macam buduh waa aku menunggu sana. i gave the recipt and i was told to wait for awhile. rupanya baru kan menggusai. buduh jua tuu. i sent the phone like a week and a half ago. behapa ya for the past week? mengancak? buduh.
I messaged my dad, and said im gonna be waiting for awhile. agtah jalan dulu and shit, sekali my dad went down. and blew the shit out of that dude's brain. verbally laa.
it was a filipino shop though. kurang ajar la dorang atu. they showed a scrawny looking shity face that goes on a dog's butthole.

Speaking about phones. i threw away my 5300. because a got a new kick ass phone now, bitch!
its and E71. hahaha. lama pulang sudah, malas wanna put in the blog masa atu. hahaha. about 3 weeks i guess. hehe.

No comments: